WISE Works! 2021 is taking place at the Fountain Commons Great Hall on November 15th from 5:15 to 8:30 p.m. and to attend the event in person, this on-line registration needs to be completed by 4:00 p.m. on November 12, 2021. We are excited to be able to hold WISE Works! 2021 and look forward to seeing you there.
Please take note of the following:
- This is a no-cost event, and the doors will open at 5:15 p.m. You are required to register if you are attending in person.
- All COVID protocols required by Acadia University for events will be followed, including proof of double vaccination and a valid ID before entry.
- The event requires masks be worn unless a participant has proof of a medical exemption.
- Food (pizza and lemonade/water) will only be served starting at 5:15 p.m. and we’ll finish by 6:00 p.m. Pizza varieties available will include: The Works, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free-Vegetarian. Participants need to be seated while eating, and masks can be removed during this time.
- The plenary component is from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m., followed by introductions of the Career Advisors and the speed meeting rounds from 6:30 on. The speed meeting component is directed at students, who we encourage to attend both parts of the event, although the option exists to attend only one as indicated on the registration.
- The plenary session can be attended in person or virtually, as it is being live-streamed. Details about accessing the plenary virtually will be distributed closer to the event.
Questions about WISE Works! 2021 can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
26 Crowell Dr., Acadia University